2. Festive skin tips
Refined sugars can compromise our skin which can lead to nasties such as inflammation and breakouts!
Sugar is a large contributor to wrinkles too…..
So, if you are worried about your skin becoming a little worse for ware this festive season, opt for foods and drinks high in antioxidants and low in refined sugars.
Some healthy ‘skin food’ tips;
- Quinoa alternative to rice and pasta
- Berries alternative to cherries and mangoes
- Ask for skin gifts from your dermal therapist rather than the department stores
- Keep your water intake up and have a water in between an alcoholic beverage
- Remember to get your beauty sleep and rest
- Wear your sunscreen and remember to reapply
- Opt for the fruit platter option rather than the pavlova
- Wear your hat outdoors
Everything in moderation and most of all enjoy!
Caryll and Larni